This Blog below will help the visitor to make a list of the general checklist of the documents which may be required for Dubai Visa. It will provide with the general overview which is common in each and every case. For the details could also vary in certain complicated cases.
- Basic Requirements
- Other Visa Options For Dubai
- For Females Traveling Alone
- Transit Visa
- Renewal And Extension
- Health Requirements
- Natural Sponsorship
- Established Sponsorship
1. Basic Requirements:
- Passport: It should be valid for at least 6 months after the date of journey
- Latest photo: Recent passport sized colored photo on white background with the front face pose
- A sponsorship letter
- The valid residence status with proof of the sponsor
- He or she should be a valid visa holder
2. Other Visa Options For Dubai:
- Dependent child or below 21 years age old
- Parents age above 60 years
- The residential proof and relationship proof of the family members with the sponsor is required
- The Visa Fee differs on the basis of the relationship with the sponsors with the visitors
3. For Females Traveling Alone:
In case of female traveling alone on a Tourist Visa has to deposit certain amount as a security deposit and the details of the return journey. The sum deposited is refunded once the visitor leaves the country and fills up the refund form.
4. Transit Visa:
- Issued by the airlines only
- Required where there is an onward journey for different destination
- The stay must be above 8 hours
- The maximum duration will be 96 hours
- Used generally for crew members and connecting flights for halt
5. Renewal And Extension:
Only Visiting Visa are allowed for extension and can be eligible for the renewal where the relevant Fee is applicable. Tourist Visa in certain cases will be allowed for extension and renewal.
6. Health Requirements:
For certain list of countries the vaccination of specific medical problems and checkups are required which needs to be supported by the certificates issued by the recognized medical bodies.
7. Natural Sponsorship:
- Residential status of the host
- Residence proof
- Passport details
8. Established Sponsorship:
- Certificate by the host showing the authority to sponsor
- Consent of the visitor
Visitors are advised to check the official website for minute details as per their nation before Applying Dubai Visa. It will provide with the general overview which is common in each and every case. For the details could also vary in certain complicated cases.