Terms and Conditions
- All Fees are non refundable once submitted to the embassy dubaivisas.in cannot guarantee the issuance or length of any visas-this is determined by the Embassy. While every effort will be made to ensure that the correct advice and documentation is presented at time of application the Embassy may still choose not to grant the visa with rejection explanation. The length of the visa duration depends on the discretion of the embassy.
- Accepting your case, completing the work, terminating agreements. We reserve the right to not take on any particular application or case. Once we have accepted your case we will complete all the work in so far as it is possible according to your instructions. We will not terminate our agreement with you unless there are exceptional circumstances. Examples of exceptional circumstances are: if you instruct us to lodge a case which, in our opinion, has no hope of success or which involves fraud or misrepresentation; if the work becomes more complicated and is no longer within the scope of our experience; the death, accident or serious illness of a member of our staff or other serious incidences of such nature. If we do terminate our work with you, we will give you as much notice as possible and assist you to find another agent willing to take on the work (provided the agreement is not terminated due to the case being hopeless or fraudulent).
- You may terminate your agreement with us at any time. We shall be entitled to be paid for any work such as handling charges and service charges that we have done and or for any fees we have paid on your behalf.
- Our Service Charge. Our charge for processing your visa will be quoted to you at the outset. The service charge varies depending on the need of urgency, which we may accept at our discretion and depending upon the relevant Embassy’s policy on urgent applications. We cannot process applications more quickly than any individual Embassy’s or Department’s processing times, nor do we have the ability to influence any Embassy or government department.
- Urgent applications where the client requires their Dubai visa within 1 working day (24hrs). You need to pay an additional charge for express service.
- We do not accept responsibility for an Embassy refusing a visa or not processing it on time, particularly where you have allowed insufficient time or not sent the documents requested on time.
- Application processing time is 3-4 working days in normal conditions however if any application gets delay in processing time from embassy then no refund request can be processed. Make sure you have enough time for processing your visa before you intend to travel. Friday and Saturday are official week offs in Dubai Embassy and are not treated as working day to process your application.
- Each case is reviewed separately at the time of application, and no guarantee can be given that a visa will be issued.
NOTE: dubaivisas.in cannot be held responsible for any delay or if the visa is refused. Please contact the embassy for further details on refusal. We are an agency and have no control over embassy policy and regulations.
- We are not directly affiliated with any Embassy or consulate. We make Visa application online on your behalf.
- Our web based portal is for guidance and reference purpose only. In case of omission, incomplete, information, misrepresentation and errors from the web portal dubaivisas.in is not liable or responsible. However we will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate.